Leadership Pilgrimage: A Program for Visionary Leaders
Located in the Texas Hill Country, retreats are just far enough away to be accessible while still off the grid of daily life. Retreats are designed to be logistically feasible, beginning on Thursday afternoons and continuing through mid-day Saturday–striking the perfect balance between not missing too much work and not giving up an entire weekend.
- Effective leadership flows from the identity and integrity of the person.
- Every person has gifts to offer to the practice of leadership.
- Leaders lead from within, not from external expectations.
- Authentic leadership demands spiritual depth and centeredness.
- Spiritual depth and centeredness flow from a commitment to contemplative practices.
- A desire to be challenged, inspired, and celebrated in their call to leadership.
- Participate in building a community of leaders based on mutual trust.
- Each member is required to attend three, 3-day retreats over a 10-month period.
Informational Session Information
If you are interested in learning more about the Leadership Pilgrimage program. You are invited to attend one of our informational luncheons to learn more. Click here for more information or to register.
All in-person retreats are temporarily postponed.
$3,850/$3,465 (non-profits) Includes program materials, lodging, and meals. $750 non-refundable deposit included in fee.
To register for the 2020 Leadership Pilgrimage, click here. For more information about the Leadership Pilgrimage program, contact us at 512-451-0272 or email us.