LT Formation Requirement for FY18
A Day of Reflection, Rest, and Renewal: Habits of the Heart that Sustain a Community of Virtuous Servant Leaders
This is a day-long program that is the foundational piece for FY18 and all Leaders are required to attend one Renewal Day. The program will be offered on eight different dates in order to accommodate schedules and to ensure an appropriate sized group. It will be offered offsite at The Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center in Austin, 4801 La Crosse Avenue, in order to encourage renewal and reflection. Registration for the Renewal Day is through the Seton Cove www.setoncove.net (Go to Menu titled LT)/ click here or call the Seton Cove on 512-451-0272.
The dates for the Renewal Day are:
- December 12, 2017, 8:30-4:00pm (Tuesday)
- January 11, 2018, 8:30-4:00pm (Thursday)
- February 1, 2018, 8:30-4:00pm (Thursday)
- March 8, 2018, 8:30-4:00pm (Thursday)
- April 19, 2018, 8:30-4:00pm (Thursday)
- May 2, 2018, 8:30-4:00pm (Wednesday)
- June 7, 2018, 8:30-4:00pm (Thursday)
The Renewal Days are each limited to 25 participants so please register early to secure your desired date. All renewal days are 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
We also encourage you to take advantage of these other formation opportunities:
- Reflective Practice Sessions: You are invited to attend one or more of these sessions. These groups are open to all graduates of the Two Year Executive Formation Program, Management Formation and The Leadership Pilgrimage. They are all held from 7:30 to 9:00 AM in the SAO Foundation Board Room. The dates are: October 19th, 2017, November 7th, 2017, January 24th, 2018, March 28th, 2018, May 10th, 2018. Register here.
- The 2017 McPhee Workshop with Dr. Vic Strecher: Connecting Leadership Purpose and Health: Excellence Isn’t an Act, But A Habit. October 27, 2017 9:00pm – 3:00 pm, Austin Seminary. Register here.
If you are currently participating in the Foundations of Ministry Leadership or the AMG Leadership Development and Formation Program, you are welcome to attend the Renewal Days, but it is not required.
We are grateful for your good work that continues to make our mission possible.