- How do we talk to our children about this tragedy that affects the entire community?
- Which resources and practices will guide us on our path of healing?
- What are the practices that can help us bond with our community, even in quarantine?
These are some of the topics we will be exploring in this FREE 3-week series dedicated to the Children’s Medical Group community.
In our time together community members will be invited to reflect on Dr. Dodson’s life and be given a safe space to express their grief.
Parents of CMG patients will receive resources and learn practices for processing this tragedy with their children.
This series is open to all community members with a particular focus on CMG parents who are grieving this tragedy and looking for support within the community.
3 FREE Weekly 1-hour sessions: Participants can register for single sessions or for the entire series. Each standalone session will follow this format:
- Opening reflection
- Shared space to honor Dr. Dodson
- Healing practice for families processing grief
- Closing meditation
5:30pm on Tuesdays - Feb 9, 16, 23
Virtual on Zoom
Click here to register
- Daniel Hope: Spiritual Director and Seton Cove Faculty
- Janie McMahan, MA, LMFT, works with families following traumatic life events
- Rev. Dr. David Peters: Episcopal Priest, Author of Post-Traumatic God and CMG parent
This program is provided at no cost to the public thanks to Mandorla